Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I make Thai Coconut Tofu soup, as bought in Thai restaurants?

I've become obsessed with it, but it gets expensive. I've tried a few recipes but they never come out as well. Is there any pre-made mix I can use? Where would I buy it?How do I make Thai Coconut Tofu soup, as bought in Thai restaurants?
http://www.cooks.com/How do I make Thai Coconut Tofu soup, as bought in Thai restaurants?
mmmm sounds delicious!! try the Taste of Thai stuff at your grocery store (mine is Wegman's). look for asian style foods or mixes and seasonings.How do I make Thai Coconut Tofu soup, as bought in Thai restaurants?
Thai Coconut Tofu soup?

do you have the name in thai? I can't think of that kind of menu

Well, I don't know much about food,

but it might be the special menu only serve in the restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment