Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is Thai Iced Tea available in Australia?

Just wondering if anyone in Australia has ever seen thai iced tea available for sale in asian supermarkets or stores? I have been to so many asian stores and they didnt seem to even know what i was talking about. Since I moved to Melb I have never even seen it available in any Thai restaurants. I've also been looking up some recipes for it to make myself, but they all are very short, stating that I need "Thai tea" but if i can't buy thai tea in stores that doesnt help. Help please!Is Thai Iced Tea available in Australia?
There is a thai restaurant/take away at flemington shopping centre. I had authentic thai iced tea there. They have iced tea menu on the wall. 320 Racecourse Rd

Flemington VIC 3031 used to be the laksa king buildingIs Thai Iced Tea available in Australia?
Visited Australia last November, primarily stayed in Melbourne, found restaurant menus almost as in here just different tastes

No comments:

Post a Comment