Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have never tasted thai food before,but i really really want to..?

so could give me some thai food recipes,and name some thai food for me.and possibly thai restraunts...OH AND MOROCCAN FOODI have never tasted thai food before,but i really really want to..?
Thai food is my favorite food. There are too many dishes to name but in general, most of my favorites are stir fries or noodle dishes.



Pad Thai is the most common Thai dish and is my favorite. Sauteed rice noodles with a tamerind based sauce with peanuts, shrimp, tofu.



I also like the curries. Different than indian curries in that they tend to use curry pastes. There are coconut curries, green curries, red curries and yellow curries. Each with their own unique flavor.



If you go out for Thai, I recommend starting with a spicy chicken soup with a coconut curry base and then pad thai for your entree. Perhaps a spring roll as well.I have never tasted thai food before,but i really really want to..?
go to seasaltwithfood, there you will find Thai and Malay.
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment