Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where could I learn authentic Indian and Thai cooking lessons/classes in Los Angeles?

I love to cook for myself and friends, plus a variety of my own recipes and modified ones I have learned by watching shows on the cooking channels, Iron Chef, Chef Paul, Emeril, etc. But my attempts to cooking some of my favorite ethnic Thai and Indian cooking dishes have been failures. Fine Indian Tandoori chicken and Thai cashew shrimp are the first recipes I want to master. Does anyone have any leads where in Los Angeles these cuisines are taught? Thanks for any help.Where could I learn authentic Indian and Thai cooking lessons/classes in Los Angeles?
etetretWhere could I learn authentic Indian and Thai cooking lessons/classes in Los Angeles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsb311KiG鈥?/a>

go to http://www.vahrehvah.com/ and search for more recipes.

That's for tandoori chicken. I can't tell you how good it is or not, since I don't eat chicken.

FYI: vahrehvah = wow, in Hindi. or so my mom told me.



I can't help you with Thai food, I'm Indian. well..my parents are, anyway. I can tell you that manjula's kitchen (do a search) does Indian food also (only veg, though).



There's also showmethecurry which may be useful.



I'd suggest doing a youtube search, and seeing which recipe looks good.
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment